Thursday, October 30, 2008

today was boring lol.
woke up and went to sch and it was erh cold. yep then uh lessons as usual. and then bio and uh i think we slacked like everything except chinese and maths lol.
and then we went out to get prata and back sch and then co.
cher came and taught me new fingering for my solo and uh lol he got fed up with me whining all the way hahaha then uh i think thats all lah. so bored -.- i want to work after tomoro lol its gonna be the last day hohoho!
monica called yesterday and asked me if i wanna work with her on sat for full day at pmc lol i want omg! thenw e can slack with jerilin and lim lol! which means more food gosh!
lol waiting for sis to come home to call monica and uh yep tomorrow's halloween i wanna go out clubbing and monica suggested we go out lol but then dad's like. siao la! nvm. think we would go after work on sat woooo~

kay bye i love gossip with my wife

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home